The employee Passport ID of Delta Air Travel company is very important. They need to register it online before they can access their online employee information. In this way, they can login at the dlnet.delta.com extranet landing page. The website offers the employees to access and manage their own employee information anytime they want.
So anytime you want some information or get some news about the company, this is the website you can rely. If you don’t know how to register, the steps below are enumerated as your guide through the process of registration.
- Visit the website at http://register.delta.com.
- You need to enter your PPR number in the user ID field provided on the website. This is eventually your employee number added two zero at the end.
- Since you are a new user, just skip for this moment the password field and proceed by clicking the “New User or Forgot Password” at the bottom of the field.
- You will be taken into a page where you will be asked for your birthdates.
- After that, you will be on the next page where you will see different security questions. Choose five questions you want to answer and provide it in the field provided.
- Create your own password. Make sure you have a strong password that contains the eight characters. Special characters are allowed as long as it can be typed in a standard US keyboard.
- Once your account in this website is setup, open new browser now and go to dlnet.delta.com. This is the Deltanet website where you can view your own employee information.
- Just type the password you have created in the previous website and click “TravelNet” at the top of the page.
- You can now click on the options presented at your own TravelNet page. Questions should be the same to the Pass Bureau at 404-715-9038.
Register your passport ID now before you can access the extranet landing page of Deltanet.