One thing you will be looking forward for someone you love that has been in the Texas prison for a long time is to greet them when they can get out from the prison. That is why you are also excited to know their release date of a TDCJ offender. This information can be access easily. All you need to know is the right place to obtain it.
- Be certain that there is the complete name along with the seven TDCJ number of the prisoner you may be seeking. Just in case you don’t know about TDCJ, you can use the state identification number or SID.
- You can browse the Texas Department of Criminal Justice’s webpage of the perpetrator. Each of the present and former prisoners and parolees could be seen on the online system.
- If you don’t figure out how to use the webpage, it’s possible to email at firstname.lastname@example.org together with the TDCJ number as well as the question of the release date of the offender. Be sure to write the name of the prisoner on the subject line of the mail. If you aren’t sure concerning the TDCJ number, you may use the birth date, country of conviction or even
- Calling the Texas Department of Criminal Justice could be an alternate way to get the release date of the perpetrator. That is if you wish to have a brief answer than waiting for their email. Make sure you are aware of the precise date of birth, SID, and TDCJ number of the offender you are questioning.
- But if you aren’t sure about the TDCJ number, it is possible to eventually go to see the office as well as for more requests to be answered on your part.
- Aside from the release date, you can also obtain data for instance the offense done and also the criminal record of the prisoner.
Just pick what Inmate Search method you want. All you need is choose the easiest way for you.