There are many cool features of Gmail that you can use. If you have multiple accounts, Mail Fetcher is the feature fit so you can manage and organize your emails from multiple accounts. You can setup one primary account and then add the others so the emails are sent only into the primary email. The steps are very simple to follow. Here are the steps as your guide written here.
- Login initially on the main Gmail account the place you choose to manage your various other accounts.
- Next, click the “Setting” link which you may acquire on the top left section of the page. Hit additionally the “Mail Setting” link.
- Afterward, select the “Accounts and Import” tab. Moreover click on the “Add POP3 Email Account” tab.
- Input the email address you wish to be the secondary and next hit the link “Next Step”.
- And after that input also the password of your own secondary email address and click the “Add Account” link.
6. Choose the “Yes, I want to be able to send email as (your secondary email address) and then click the “Next Step”.
- You should also provide a indicate name on your secondary Gmail.com login email address after which move to the coming step by clicking on all over again “Next Step”.
- You have to click on the “Send Verification” and never neglect to check on your secondary email account. You should follow the link consisting of the confirmation email to be able to make sure you may have automated your profile along with the main Gmail account. All of the emails mailed to your second email account will probably be taken to the main account. As soon as you reply, the secondary email ID will probably be presented in the “From” field.
Still don’t have your own account? You can visit Gmail.com sign up page now.